- Lead sales team to achieve the Company’s business targets;
- Manage Projects including but not limited to promotions, product development, sales contests, etc.
- Monitor renewal portfolios and secure major renewal cases;
- Manage the sales team through various initiatives including training, coaching, motivating, monitoring subordinates and streamlining sales workflows to achieve individual sales targets;
- Develop distribution channels and maintain good business relationship to sustain sales volume;
- Develop strategic business partnership with special channels to explore sales opportunities;
- Obtain and maintain license as an individual insurance agent of Blue Cross with the Insurance Authority, and, where necessary, upon successful licensing as individual insurance agent with the Insurance Authority, advise on or arrange contracts of insurance or carry on regulated activity.
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, or Diploma in insurance or related disciplines;
- Fulfilment of the fit and proper criteria of the Insurance Authority for licensing as an individual insurance agent of the Company, and the minimum education and qualifications requirements, including but not limited to passes in IIQE Paper 1, & 2 [subject to the regulated activities to be conducted];
- Qualified IIQAS, LOMA, ANZIIF (Senior Associate) or other related professional insurance qualifications an advantage;
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in insurance industry;
- A good team player with position and good interpersonal skills;
- Sales oriented, self-motivated, proactive service attitude and can work under pressure;
- Excellent command of spoken and writing skills in both English & Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and video profile by clicking Apply.