In order to cope with the rapid growth of the Company, we are now inviting self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
Customer Services Representative
- Handle phone-in, walk-in enquiries;
- Handle email correspondences;
- Coordinate with teammates to provide timely and quality services to our customers;
- Handle and support any ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- Form 6 or above with minimum 1 year working experience in insurance industry and preferably in customer service call centre environment / frontline counter services;
- Experience in handling customer enquiries;
- Good customer service skill, communication skill and telephone manner;
- Customer focused, positive attitude, self-motivated and willing to learn;
- Proactive, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Good problem-solving capabilities;
- Fluency in spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is preferred;
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark "Private & Confidential" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.