- Handle bilingual phone-in and walk-in customer enquiries;
- Handle bilingual emails/livechat enquiries from customers;
- Work closely with teammates to provide timely and quality customer services;
- Obtain and maintain licence as an individual insurance agent of Blue Cross with the Insurance Authority, and, where necessary, upon successful licensing as individual insurance agent with the Insurance Authority, advise on or arrange contracts of insurance or carry on regulated activity;
- Handle and support and ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above qualification, with 5 subject, including Chinese, English and Mathematics, attaining Level 2 / Grade E above;
- Fulfilment of the fit and proper criteria of the Insurance Authority for licensing as an individual insurance agent of the Company, and the minimum education and qualifications requirements, including but not limited to passes in IIQE Paper 1 & 2 [subject to the regulated activities to be conducted];
- Minimum 2 year's work experience in customer service call centre or frontline counter services, preferably gained from insurance industry;
- Good customer service, problem-solving and communication skills;
- Customer-focused, positive, self-motivated and willing to learn;
- A good team player with ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and video profile by clicking Apply.