- Ensure customer service standards (in terms of timeliness and accuracy) of individual medical policy requirements can be met, and effective handling of internal and external client inquires and service needs;
- Take part in system specifications and development to enhance efficiency and quality of policy services;
- Support supervisor(s) to devise and implement effective policy administration;
- Assist in managing internal control procedures throughout the entire policy administration workflow to meet and fulfil compliance requirements;
- Provide training to the team to handle daily operational needs;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- University degree or above in any disciplines;
- Qualified FLMI or related insurance qualifications highly preferable;
- 7 years’ relevant working experience with minimum 5 years at managerial level;
- Experience on data analysis, projects and system enhancement, review policies to ensure quality outputs which will met regulatory and compliance requirements as well;
- In-depth knowledge of medical insurance products and policy administration operations;
- Good organizational, leadership and coaching skills, customer-oriented, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and video profile by clicking Apply.