- Responsible for Windows server management such as Active Directory, file and application servers, Exchange servers, VMware server and Blackberry, etc. to ensure smooth IT operations;
- Responsible for Storage Area Network (SAN), Antivirus and centralized data backup solution setup and support;
- Manage network infrastructure support planning, implementation and monitoring;
- Provide ongoing technical support related to system, network and security infrastructure based on the latest technology and compliance requirements;
- Work with different teams on production & UAT environment control and system change, BCP and Disaster Recovery site setup and maintenance;
- Prepare and develop relevant support documents and change records, e.g. procedure, guidelines, backup and change records, etc.;
- Execute and oversight of system and network infrastructure improvements, security upgrades and troubleshooting;
- Required to work in non-office hours occasionally, ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in Windows server administration and network administration;
- In depth knowledge of MS Windows servers, MS Exchange, centralized backup solution, Blackberry BES Server, Email Archive and VMWare Server management;
- Familiar with Cisco data and voice, Layer 2 and layer 3 protocol. IronPort, F5 Load Balancer, Websense, Next Generation Firewall (Checkpoint, Fortinet), Citrix, RSA and fax solutions;
- Hands-on experience in Linux, SQL, SSL, SFTP, TLS/SMTP, anti-spam, endpoint security, HTTP/ HTTPS, anti-DDos, DLP, DNS, NAT and VPN set up and configuration;
- Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA / CCNP and Information Security Certification a plus and experience in Windows server support, network administration and IT compliance an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several tasks simultaneously, good documentation and change record skills, proactive, able to work independently and meet project timelines;
- Self-motivated, with excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- A team player with a pleasant personality and good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and video profile by clicking Apply.